Total Pageviews

Monday 6 June 2011

badly done workshops

Have you ever been to a badly done workshop? Where there is good information and lots of stuff that could be learned but the way that it is done makes it uninteresting and boring. Some videos shown and comments made are for people of a different generation than mine. Tonight I am sitting in one of these, I was hoping to learn something about twitter and how it would help promoting agriculture and my cattle company as well as summer synergy. However, so far I haven't learned nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your meeting didn't go well. If you have questions about Twitter, blogging or telling agriculture's message through facebook let me know. I use all of these things on a daily bases. Good luck!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete