Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2011

On the Radio

I would like to send out a huge congratulations to Ty Christian Wilson for winning the Olds radio stations contest and having your song played on the radio. In the last 24hours I have heard the song wagon wheels 3 times on the radion and love it. I think it is so cool that I was able to hear him preform this song a couple times and now it is on the radio. I think he will do great in the music industry as he comes from strong roots and a great family. I also think that it is awesome that someone that went through the junior programs in the past is doing so great and could be famous one day in more than just in the cattle industry. If you ever have time you should phone into the radio station and request Ty's song to support one of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment