Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2011

Family Relations

I am amazed at how different families can be in the way they show affection, treat each other, and the way they celebrate holiday's. My family show affection frequently and use holidays to get together and enjoy each others company. My family is the most important thing in my life, they are the ones who I credit who i am too. For the most part my family treats everyone with respect and love except in those events that there is an agruement. my family also has formed very strong traditions over the years and I plan to carry them on for years to come.
However, since I moved away from home I have learned that not every family is like mine. To some holidays don't mean a whole lot. Some never say I love you or show their affection in any other way. Some families have grown to treat each other without respect and what I consider horribly.
Please comment on you family dynamics and what you have learned about family.

No comments:

Post a Comment