Total Pageviews

Monday 2 May 2011

Welcome

Welcome everyone,
This is my first blog that I have ever done but I hope that i will have some opinions that will encourage you to participate in the conversation.
  • First off I would like to talk about the election that is happening as we speak! In my opinion if any farmer that is eligible to vote didn't vote or didn't vote conservative, I am disappointed. This is because I believe that Alberta and other western farmers will be in big trouble without the conservatives having majority.
  • Second thing that I will discuss over this blog is the tension that managing an operation with the family on the relationships in that family and how it effects everyone.
  • The third thing that I will discuss throughout my blog is the unneed conflict and rivalery between breeds and escpecially the youth in these breeds. In my opinion we all need to get along and work together to build the agriculuture industry, especially the beef industry.
Hope you will post your ideas about my topics and check back regularly for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal
    Congratulations on your blog. I hope you will become a follower on ours as well at http://www.highcountrycattle.blogspot.com/

    Good Luck - Deanne

    ReplyDelete